Maintain Your Generator to Ensure Reliable Emergency Power
Don’t wait until a power outage to find out your unit is not working. Call 203-762-2608 to schedule an appointment.
“At Cannondale Generators, we believe a professional installation, attention to detail, and a commitment to continued maintenance is the only way to provide reliable, dependable emergency power”. – Paul Bonomo Sr., Owner
Our Scheduled Maintenance Program Provides Comprehensive Maintenance on 2 Levels:
- Level 1: An Extensive Maintenance Service
Our 75-Point Service is performed after our initial inspection and once every year thereafter
- Level 2: 10-Point Maintenance Inspection Service
Once the initial Level 1 inspection is complete, we perform the 10-Point Level 2 Service
The fine print…
- Any parts, lubricants, and coolants material used in any of the above service level maintenance programs will be charged to the generator set owner at the current prevailing rates.
- Emergency service, between scheduled inspections, will be provided Monday – Friday during the regular business hours of 8:00AM – 4:00PM will be charged at our current labor rates plus travel time.
- Emergency service required Monday – Friday other than our regular business hours of 8:00AM – 4:00PM would be charged at our overtime rate. This includes any requests for service on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- Cannondale Generators, Inc. shall not be responsible for failure to render services due to strikes, fire, flood, and causes beyond its control. This agreement constitutes the entire contract by Cannondale Generators, Inc. and the customer with respect to service of the equipment covered by this agreement and no representation or statement not expressed herein shall be binding on Cannondale Generators, Inc.
- The customer or equipment owner shall hold Cannondale Generators, Inc. harmless from any or all liability resulting in physical damage, personal injury or any other losses due to equipment or system failure and / or operation.
- The terms and conditions herein shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted by the customer with respect to the maintenance service.