Get Reliable Power with Home Standby Generator Repair and Maintenance
When you need emergency home standby generator repair, count on Cannondale Generators. We drive to your home at your convenience for fast, on-site support, repair, maintenance, or warranty services for all leading generator brands like Generac. We staff our crew with leading technicians trained to handle all aspects of both home and commercial emergency standby power so you get your power switched back on fast.
We ensure you get optimum performance from your standby generator through our Scheduled Maintenance Program. This flexible, cost-effective generator maintenance solution prevents breaks and repairs so you’re not left in the dark. Ensure your peace of mind knowing your generator will be up and running when you need it most.
Our Scheduled Maintenance Program Provides Comprehensive Generator Maintenance on 2 Levels:
Level 1: An Extensive Maintenance Service
Our 75-Point Service is performed after our initial inspection and once every year thereafter
Level 2: 10-Point Maintenance Inspection Service
Once the initial Level 1 inspection is complete, we perform the 10-Point Level 2 Service
The fine print…
- Any parts, lubricants, and coolants material used in any of the above service level maintenance programs will be charged to the generator set owner at the current prevailing rates.
- Emergency service, between scheduled inspections, will be provided Monday – Friday during the regular business hours of 8:00AM – 4:00PM will be charged at our current labor rates plus travel time.
- Emergency service required Monday – Friday other than our regular business hours of 8:00AM – 4:00PM, for non maintenance customers, will be charged at our overtime rate. This includes any requests for service on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- Cannondale Generators, Inc. shall not be responsible for failure to render services due to strikes, fire, flood, and causes beyond its control. This agreement constitutes the entire contract by Cannondale Generators, Inc. and the customer with respect to service of the equipment covered by this agreement and no representation or statement not expressed herein shall be binding on Cannondale Generators, Inc.
- The customer or equipment owner shall hold Cannondale Generators, Inc. harmless from any or all liability resulting in physical damage, personal injury or any other losses due to equipment or system failure and / or operation.
- The terms and conditions herein shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted by the customer with respect to the maintenance service.
Take charge of your home’s standby power before the electric goes out. Call 203-762-2608 to schedule an appointment.